- Residents Webinar – Feb 28 11AM EST Tuesday February 14th, 2017 Learn about the NDSR Art resident application process and hear from our four 2017-2018 hosts. The webinar will be recorded and available on the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal. Register here
- 2017-2018 Host Projects Announced Monday February 06th, 2017 ARLIS/NA’s Press Release The Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) in partnership with the Philadelphia Museum of Art are pleased to announce the selection of its inaugural National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) cohort. In April 2016, the Philadelphia Museum of Art was awarded a grant by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) to ...
- Rescheduled Webinar (TBD) Monday June 27th, 2016 (Resident Applicant Webinar) Cancelled The webinar for prospective residents has been cancelled. Sign-up for our email list to stay informed about our rescheduled date.
- Resident Webinar Wednesday June 15th, 2016 Those of you interested in applying can learn about the application process and NDSR program during one of our webinars. Join our mailing list to stay up to date.
- Host Webinar Recap Monday May 16th, 2016 Those of you who were not able to join us for the host information webinar on May 13th may like to have a look at the PowerPoint presentation and recap of questions we addressed. Feel free to send an email if you there are topics that need further clarification.
- Announcing NDSR Art Wednesday May 04th, 2016 Philadelphia Museum of Art in partnership with ARLIS/NA is implementing a National Digital Stewardship Residency (NDSR) program for art information professionals through generous funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS) via a 2016 Laura Bush 21st-Century Librarian Program grant. NDSR Art addresses how arts and cultural institutions tackle larger issues of digital preservation and stewardship. Over ...
We encourage participation in NDSR Art outside of being hosts or residents.
Individuals: check the residents blog (beginning August 2017) for online training and public events. See the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal for our webinars.
Organizations: Interested in collaboration on the many events, lectures, and workshops that will be part of the program? Please contact us if you would like to be involved.
ARLIS/NA local chapters will engage with residents in their area and provide networking and learning opportunities. Individual chapter members can volunteer to mentor a resident.